What is Life Teen?
Life Teen is place where teenagers have fun learning about their faith and uncover the richness of all that is awesome about the Catholic Church. It’s a place where they are proud to bring their friends. As a Eucharist-centered movement within the Roman Catholic Church, Life Teen leads teenagers and their families into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ and His Church. With the Blessed Virgin Mary as our intercessor and guide, Life Teen seeks to unleash the fullness of the Sacramental power present within the young Church.
What to expect?
- Expect to meet cool people who are kind and full of joy.
- Expect to become friends with others.
- Expect to learn more about the Bible and Christian beliefs.
- Expect to be engaged and inspired.
- Expect to be accepted, just as you are.
When are the meetings?
Sundays – Life Teen Program
- 5:00 is the Life Teen Mass. Teenagers gather for worship and prayer and celebration of the Holy Mass.
- 6:00 is Dinner Time. Every week. Food is free.
- 6:30-8:00 Life Night, an interactive, fun, faith-filled program where Teens uncover the mysteries of the Christian faith.
Wednesdays – Bible Study
- 6:30 is Dinner Time. Food is free.
- 7:00 – 8:00 This isn’t your typical bible discussion. Teens come to this Bible Study to truly learn about God’s Word, it’s historical context, theological meaning, and how it applies to life today.
Who can come to Life Teen?
All teenagers in 9th-12thgrade. As soon as you finish 8th grade, you may join us. We would love to meet you!
Who runs the program?
Life Teen at Saint Joseph is run by a team of Core Members who are devoted and loyal to the Church and her teachings. All Core Members have had background checks. The program is directed by Lisa Fiamingo, who is a graduate of the Franciscan University of Steubenville. She holds degrees in Theology and Mental Health & Human Services. She has worked for many years with Teenagers, College Students, and Young Adults. She is married and has three teenage children.
How do I contact Lisa or the Core Team?
Phone: 770-422-5633 ext. 50